MEG Members are invited to attend a free, full day industry/government lithium workshop.
Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Location: Pekisko Room (3rd Floor), McDougall Centre, Calgary (455, 6th St. SW)
Time: 9 am to 4 pm
Cost: Free, and lunch is provided
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 20 to confirm
DRAFT AGENDA (Subject to Change)
09:00 – 10:30 a.m.
- Department of Energy – Welcoming Remarks – Gary White, Executive Director
- Lithium 101 – Lori Walton, Senior Policy Advisor/Geologist
- Tenure and Regulatory Regime – Micheal Moroskat, Director
- Alberta Geological Survey – Distribution and origin of lithium-enriched oilfield brines in Alberta – Gloria Lopez, Economic Geologist
- Alberta Innovates – Funding Overview – Bavatunde Olateju, Manager
10:30 – 11:00 a.m. Break
11:00 a.m. to Noon – Industry Presentations
- E3 Metals Corp. – Chris Doornbos, President & CEO
- Prism Diversified – Barry Caplan, President & CEO
- MGX Minerals Inc. – Jared Lazerson, President & CEO
Noon to 1:00 p.m. – Lunch
1:00 to 2:40 p.m. – Industry Presentations (cont.)
- Four additional industry presentations to be confirmed.
2:40-3:00 pm – Break
3:00-3:50 pm – Panel Discussion
- Panel Moderator – Yihong Wang
- Panel Members – Invitations to serve on the panel in progress.
3:50-4:00 pm – Closing Summary – Gary White